[Asterisk-Users] multiple enum results

Duane duane at e164.org
Fri Mar 11 04:43:59 MST 2005

On Fri, March 11, 2005 14:20, Jon Lewis said:

> Before I hack this into enumlookup.agi or write a new one, I'm just
> curious, have others done this, or are there other better ways to do what
> I'm looking to do?

There was talk on the dev list on fixing this, not sure how far things
went. I got tired of not having proper enum routing in asterisk I hacked
up a php script ages ago to handle it...

http://www.e164.org/enum.phps

--
Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right,
    but the optimist has a better time on the trip."