[Asterisk-Users] TE110P experiance

Mario.Spoljar at hypo-alpe-adria.com Mario.Spoljar at hypo-alpe-adria.com
Fri Mar 11 01:03:16 MST 2005

Hello to all,
I would like to ask some Digium TE110P users if they can share experiance
about this card. I put in service card yesterday but I noticed following
(strange) behaviar:
- if I have to reboot my computer my zaptel driver fail to start and
produce this error:
  ZT_SPANCONFIG failed on span 1: No such device or address (6)
- to solve this problem I have to power cycle my computer and in all cases
this brings up card!

- does anybody have any info about this hardware, example there are two LED
- what is the meaning of these LEDs. I bought this card and got anly card
without any papers (just bill :-( )
Regards,

mario.spoljar at hypo-alpe-adria.com