[Asterisk-Users] TE110P experiance

pbx pbx at itcee.be
Fri Mar 11 03:33:33 MST 2005

Mario.Spoljar at hypo-alpe-adria.com wrote:

>Hello to all,
>I would like to ask some Digium TE110P users if they can share experiance
>about this card. I put in service card yesterday but I noticed following
>(strange) behaviar:
>- if I have to reboot my computer my zaptel driver fail to start and
>produce this error:
>  ZT_SPANCONFIG failed on span 1: No such device or address (6)
>- to solve this problem I have to power cycle my computer and in all cases
>this brings up card!
>
>- does anybody have any info about this hardware, example there are two LED
>- what is the meaning of these LEDs. I bought this card and got anly card
>without any papers (just bill :-( )
>Regards,
>
>mario.spoljar at hypo-alpe-adria.com

This is a well known bug ( can't remeber the number) but
the Card Identification  on the  bus PCI change (for some reason) and
the driver is not able to find the card anymore,
try to add the line marked with a +  in the wcte11cxp.c (in zaptel
source), and recompile your driver.....

If you like tio verify the bug
start your your system from power down
do a  lspci  -v  locate "Tiger Jet Network "
look the id
load zaptel driver
do lspci -v
ans see the difference
Hope this help

static struct pci_device_id t1xxp_pci_tbl[] = {
        { 0xe159, 0x0001, 0x71fe, PCI_ANY_ID, 0, 0, (unsigned long)
"Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Board" },
        { 0xe159, 0x0001, 0x79fe, PCI_ANY_ID, 0, 0, (unsigned long)
"Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Board" },
        { 0xe159, 0x0001, 0x795e, PCI_ANY_ID, 0, 0, (unsigned long)
"Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Board" },
        { 0xe159, 0x0001, 0x79de, PCI_ANY_ID, 0, 0, (unsigned long)
"Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Board" },
+         { 0xe159, 0x0001, 0x797e, PCI_ANY_ID, 0, 0, (unsigned long)
"Digium Wildcard TE110P T1/E1 Board" },
        { 0 }
};