[Asterisk-Users] iconnect here, inbound yes, outbound no

Joseph T. Bore jbore at tjtech.com
Thu Mar 10 18:47:13 MST 2005

silly me, I thought the inbound would be the hard part.  how little I
knew...

can someone please give me any insight into why outbound is not
working, in fact why trying to enable outbound fouls up everything?

I'm using asterisk, most recent from cvs, I'm behind a nat, and I'm
trying to use iconnecthere.com for outbound and inbound.

Inbound is working fine, no problems.

But for some reason I just cant get the outbound to work at all.  in
fact every time I set up the block in the sip.conf file (below) for
the outbound SIP connection, inbound promptly stops working.

I've found that it's the 'host' line that stops inbound from working.
no matter what I do I just cant seem to get it work.  the minute I add
that line to the configuration everything stops working.

any clues would be greatfully welcomed!

register = 1917NNNNNNN:SSSS:AAAAAAAA at sipauth.deltathree.com/1917NNNNNNN

[iconnect-out]
type=friend