[Asterisk-Users] Message Waiting over a IAX trunk

Martin mkeding at ratrivertech.ca
Thu Mar 10 09:26:39 MST 2005

I have Asterisk set up at 2 offices, connected via an IAX trunk. My delema
is one person is always moving between offices. I have the dial plan set up
to ring phones at both offices but his voicemail box is at office A. His
phone at office A has the message indicator, however, he wants to also have
the message indicator at office B. Has anyone figured out a way to set the
phone registered at Office B to pick up the message waiting indicator from
Office A voicemail over the trunk?

Martin