[Asterisk-Users] OH323 - compilation error (another user, another error)

Shaoul Jacobson - TELLINK shaoul at tellink.com
Thu Mar 10 09:40:05 MST 2005

Hi,

pwlib 1.6.6 &
	downloaded & ./configure & make it as written
The same with openh323-1.13.5
	Downloaded & patched make & ./configure & make it as written
Then with asterisk-oh323-0.7.1
	Downloaded (I used u file there to patch openh323)
	Made some changes in the Makefile to adjust directories
	Then 'make'

I got an error in chan_oh323 : asterisk/channel_pvt.h
	No such file ...

That file (chan_oh323) makes a lot of "*.h" includes.
I found most under /usr/src/asterisk/include/asterisk.
Only the 'channel_pvt.h' is missing.

I updated via cvs rather recently.
I did today a cvs again.
but the 'missing file' did not came.
And I could not find it in another directory.

Regards,

Shaoul Jacobson
Senior VoIP Consultant
Tellink