[Asterisk-Users] Problem with incoming calls.

C. Tomlinson asterisk_list at burntwires.com
Thu Mar 10 09:23:56 MST 2005

I now have a workaround for this problem; I carried on research after
posting.

I now route both incoming numbers in the IAX.conf into one context, like
they wanted to before.

In the new context I just use the goto command to farm the numbers out to
separate contexts. This works well.

I believe this problem is due to both number being from the same account;
which it only want to associate with one context.

Regards

  _____