[Asterisk-Users] a liitle bit of info required

Turgut Abacioglu runningprince at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 06:53:05 MST 2005

Hi

I am fairly new to Asterisk. I will have few questions on one Asterisk
system:

perfect for the small office providing service for up to 28 Telco lines".
This is a 1U Rack Mount Single T1 Asterisk Appliance.

Question: Does it mean it has 7 PCI bus and takes 7x4=28 channels  (if they
used 7 TDM400P card with 4 FXOs on each), then only they can use this
Asterisk box with SIP or H323 phones, no analog/digital phones. Is this
right?

Question: I believe TDM400P is full length (with FXO or FXS cards, without,
it is half length) card. How does it fit to 1u rack with FXOs on it? Or Am I
confused with 1U rack size?

cheers

Turgut