[Asterisk-Users] OT: Best DB

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Thu Mar 10 07:57:42 MST 2005

IB/FB stores the DB in one file, but the file can span multiple drives
if needed.  However, you can't select which table goes into which file.
Personally, I don't think that's very feasible, nor is it required -- if
a table is accessed often enough to be mission critical, large parts of
it will reside in memory due to caching anyway.