[Asterisk-Users] Call Progress Analysis

Gilbert Abboud Gilbert.Abboud at excendia.com
Wed Mar 9 13:54:13 MST 2005

Hi to all,

I'm using a TDM22B. When i establish an external call to the PSTN through an FXO port, I'm not able to know the status of the call (no answer, busy, ...). If I enable call progress (callprogress=yes) in Zapata.conf, I am able to detect the no answer state but if the callee on the PSTN answers the call asterisk doesn't detect that and it jumps to the NOANSWER state and executes the command there as if nobody answered the call. I need this because I want to have a follow-me application that dials different phone numbers or extensions based on the call status.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Gilbert Abboud
M.Eng. Computer Engineering
Programmer Analyst