[Asterisk-Users] New astGUIclient version released 1.1.0

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Wed Mar 9 13:43:37 MST 2005

Hello,

We've released another update to our Asterisk GUI Client suite: 1.1.0

http://astguiclient.sf.net/

Screen shots: http://astguiclient.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html

The client suite runs on both Windows and UNIX, includes the VICIDIAL
auto-dialer and is free as in GPL.
(the suite is not an asterisk configuration tool)
This package is geared towards Asterisk installations with SIP,IAX or Zap
phones and Zaptel or IAX trunks.

In addition to many bug fixes and some major changes on the back end, we've
added more documentation to the web admin pages(demo here:
http://astguiclient.sourceforge.net/admin_demo.html) and the ability for
remote users of VICIDIAL to have calls sent to them wherever they have a
phone.

To upgrade from 1.0.6 you need to update all of the server apps and web
pages as well as use the new client apps(older client apps will not run on
this version), and run the update sql script.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

MATT---