[Asterisk-Users] OT: Best DB

list at ipmotel.net list at ipmotel.net
Wed Mar 9 13:43:46 MST 2005

For some reason I didn't think PostgreSQL was for mission critical apps.  I
don't think I have any reasoning behind it, just didn't think it was
"hardcore"...sounds like i might be wrong...i'll have to look into it more.

Open source advantages are obvious, but aside from licensing and cost
factors, I believe speed, security, and stability are going to be the key
factors for us, whether open source or not.

Thanks,

Jon