[Asterisk-Users] Which box?

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Wed Mar 9 13:26:49 MST 2005

It might be more interesting to see how well it works with Xen--it's
supposed to be quite a bit faster then UML, *and* you can delegate
specific PCI devices to individual virtual systems.  That means that
you could probably use Zap cards, not just SIP.  I have no idea how
well it'd actually work though.

Scott