[Asterisk-Users] Which box?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Mar 9 06:27:16 MST 2005

Dean,

- It's something new and fun to try!

- For testing clustering, advanced routing between Asterisks, etc,
without having to buy lots of machines.

- I'm not suggesting it at the minute as it's not proven, but perhaps at
some point in the future, offering multiple customers their own
dedicated Asterisk installation, all on the same machine.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/