[Asterisk-Users] Nortel ATA not passing dtmf tones to fxo

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Tue Mar 8 14:37:00 MST 2005

I fought with this and made the same discovery you did.

I'm not happy with my solution, but I have SPA-3000s set up in a "hotline"
mode.  when a call comes into them from the Nortel ATA it is automatically
routed to an Aserisk Extension.  I hope somebody else chimes in with an ATA
setting to change or something.

-Nate