[Asterisk-Users] Please help with install *

Ben Ruset ben.ruset at verizon.net
Tue Mar 8 09:35:08 MST 2005

You should consider installing AMP (Asterisk Management Portal.)

They have a full walkthrough on installing it and Asterisk on their
website. -> http://amp.coalescentsystems.ca/

We used Redhat Fedora Core 3. The install walkthrough will tell you what
you need to install, dependancies, etc. From that I had a complete
working system, with music on hold, zaptel drivers, etc. compiled in
about two hours.