[Asterisk-Users] Tweaking AGGRESSIVE_SUPPRESSOR

Dennis Webb dwebb at delta-express.cc
Tue Mar 8 06:52:15 MST 2005

Well this morning I'm running without AGGRESSIVE_SUPPRESSOR but with the
MMX optimization.  If I have more trouble, I might try the pentium4
instructions flag.

I've searched everywhere and found nothing on the wtcdm driver bug with
it dropping frames.  Never heard of this until Steve mentioned it.  The
Adit 600 with mgcp is looking better everyday, not sure if I want MGCP
or T1 interface though.