[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@Home and VoiceMail

Dennis Webb dwebb at delta-express.cc
Mon Mar 7 19:23:26 MST 2005

1. how about something like a gotoif statement that compares CALLERIDNUM
= EXTEN and if they match, goto a VoicemailMain(${CALLERIDNUM})
priority.

2. In phoneXXX.cfg, set your MWI settings.  You can set the
msg.mwi.1.callback to be your check vm extension, in my case 299.  Also,
you might want to set bypassinstantmessage=1 in there also.