[Asterisk-Users] Bluetooth phone as SIP handset?

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Mon Mar 7 08:53:18 MST 2005

Not as such, no.  You may be able to take a java-enabled phone and write
a remote-control app for it, which will allow you to do what you want.
I hardly doubt it's worth the effort though -- then you're already in
for the BT handset, etc.  If you want cordless asterisk, get yourself a
cheap cordless phone and an ATA.