[Asterisk-Users] Re: SIP VoIP Provider problems

w fm3 wfm3 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 12:59:22 MST 2005

>Sounds like you are having a codec issue with 2 of  your providers. Make
>sure you find out what codecs are supported and that your config is set up
>accordingly.

Thanks  :)

I don't think that is it though as I have tried with other codecs initially
and inbound calls work fine regardless.

My current setup - using G729 exclusively for everything - inbound calls
work fine and calls to a test extension on 1 of the providers work. I have
confirmed all providers are G729 capable.

to the uneducated eye  it is like I get initial SIP call progress
notifications back from the provider and then nothing more is received.

I know it could probably be 100 things on the way but has anyone experienced
something like this? Especially if connecting to SER or cisco PSTN GW at the
provider end.

Cheers

Walt