[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel.conf and multiple T1 woes

Ben Ruset ben.ruset at verizon.net
Sun Mar 6 11:03:05 MST 2005

Hi Frank,

I've changed the timing on both spans. That unfortunately has not solved
the problem.

I have also removed all of the entries in zaptel.conf and zapata.conf
for the analog card, as well as prevented the module from being loaded
at boot. So now, as far as the machine knows, it only has the TE405P.

I'm still having the same problem.

Right now I am loading Xorcom Rapid on a test machine with my TE405P
installed and see how they handle the config.