[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel.conf and multiple T1 woes

Frank Sautter asterisk at sautter.com
Sun Mar 6 10:32:32 MST 2005

Ben Ruset wrote:
> I have two Digium cards. One is a TE405P quad T1 card. The other is a
> TDM40B (I believe) quad analog POTS card.
> Our provider has been telling us that they are only seeing one D channel
> active. This would make sense if somehow only the first T1 in the 405P
> was activated.
maybe it's a sync problem.
i had trouble with a both the TE405P and a TDM40B in in the same system.
somehow the ztconf or chan_zap is configuring the spans wrong if the
kernel module for the TDM40B is loaded before the TE405P. lsmod shows
the modules in reversed load order.
set the sync source to span 1: span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs

what are the effects you experience (besides there is no d-channel on
one line)?

regards
  frank sautter