[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice configuration changes for Outbound

skamp skamp at arkayinc.com
Sun Mar 6 00:16:19 MST 2005

Thats awful funny cause you configuration doesnt work for me at all, i
even cut and pasted it as you had it and just modified the
XXXXXXXX/PPPPPPP. All i know is until today my system worked flawlessly,
so Im not sure we are getting the whole story here. i did add the three
params they suggested and outbound started to work again, but inbound is
still very broken

skamp <skamp at arkayinc.com>