[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice configuration changes for Outbound

Marios Andreou marios at comand.net
Sun Mar 6 00:03:01 MST 2005

Its working just fine for me.
All IN and OUT.

sip.conf:
register => XXXXXXXXXX at sip.broadvoice.com:PPPPPPPPPP:XXXXXXXXXX at sip.broadvoice.com/<ext>

Where PPPPPPP is the password in your Account and not the login password for BroadVoice.

<ext> is the extension to ring make sure that it is registered again with * once you restart it.

Then:
[broadvoice]
type=friend
username=XXXXXXXXXX
fromuser=XXXXXXXXXX
fromdomain=sip.broadvoice.com
secret=PPPPPPPPPP
host=sip.broadvoice.com
port=5060
dtmfmode=inband
insecure=very
context=broadvoice
qualify=yes
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
;Disable canreinvite if you are behind a NAT
;canreinvite=no
nat=no

That's it.