[Asterisk-Users] X100P Clone, Which one?

James Pooton james at digisys.net
Sat Mar 5 13:38:22 MST 2005

Well, considering I'm on topic, I shouldn't get flamed to badly for this.  I
have a bunch of these working well in my home experiments:

http://www.laptops4me.com/product_info.php/products_id/1444

And yes that price is correct and they do arrive. :)

Not everyone can justify buying the "supported" hardware to kick the tires
and try it out * at home.  On the commercial side support is worth every
penny I'm sure.  However I think it helps the community to have low cost
entry options for people to learn.  I know it helped me.

-James