[Asterisk-Users] X100P Clone, Which one?

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Sat Mar 5 10:02:11 MST 2005

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

>On March 5, 2005 08:14 am, Androtech wrote:
>

>>I bought one "Trust 56k V92 PCI Internal Modem MD-1100" which has the 1057 Motorola Chip, and I installed it on my linux box.
>>

>>When I try to load the module wcfxo, I cannot load it (zaptel is already loaded):
>>

>Not to rub salt in the wound, but do you honestly expect the people on a Digium-run mailing list to rush out and help you after you consciously went and bought a clone card?  You specifically denied Digium any income on the purchase of this hardware,

Since Digium no longer suppliers this card, they were denied NOTHING!

>and now you're asking them for help!  You've got a
>lot of nerve. Caveat Emptor.

There is a LOT of traffic on this list about products that are not
supplied by Digium. Do you want to exclude those also?

Not to mention the 40-50 percent of traffic that does NOTHING to further
the project, but is simple carping about this person not being able to
find X, or that person is a dumbass because he asked Y.

> As far as I'm concerned, you're on your own.

Ultimately we are ALL on our own. The hardware that Digium DOES supply
is poorly supported.

John Novack