[Asterisk-Users] X100P Clone, Which one?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sat Mar 5 11:38:58 MST 2005

On March 5, 2005 11:57 am, Dave Cotton wrote:
> Just a question, where's the Dev Lite Kit on Digium's site?

I meant "Dev Kit" and you're right, it's an FXO and FXS on the carrier card.
US$195.

> The PCI Dev kit would give him an FXO and an FXS which may be more than
> some people want, perhaps the single FXO option could be pushed as this
> would then be around the same price as the old X100 card and give the
> same initial connectivity with the possibility of future expansion.

Agreed.  A TDM400P with 1 FXO would run him US$133 at the Yahoo! store, and
perhaps cheaper if he can find one on Ebay.  Still not as cheap as the (I'm
guessing $20) winmodem that doesn't work, but is the $113 he "saved" worth
it?

-A.