[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk SKINNY with Cisco IP Conference 7935

Pedro Mansilla pmansilla at cis-international.com
Wed Mar 2 11:50:04 MST 2005

Hi,

      I have one Cisco IP Conference 7935. I'm trying to config the
SKINNY Protocol.

      I config the skinny.conf file same like sample for Cisco 7910.

      When somebody call me my phone ring and answer the call but I
can't hear anything,

      But the other people is hearing me very good.

      When I try to call somebody the * show me an error : RECEIVED
UNKNOWN MESSAGE TYPE:  4

      Somebody have a "skinny.conf" sample file for Cisco 7935 or any
trick to fix this problem

Thanks,

Pedro.