[Asterisk-Users] IP300 soft key configuration

Sean A. Newton nester-asterisk at wewt.net
Wed Mar 2 11:04:33 MST 2005

I'm trying to reconfigure my IP300 softkeys..

Currently when on a call, I have to hit more and then transfer.. I'd like
make transfer appear on the first screen. Right now there's hold on
there.. and hold is kind of redundant, since the IP300 has a "hard" hold
button.

I tried doing it in the <keys/> section of ipmid.cfg, but it doesn't seem
to work.. anyone done this or something similar? I checked the admin guide
but am confused.. I think I'm supposed to be using the
key.x.y.function.prim thing, but it doesn't work for me..

Thanks in adavance..

--Sean