[Asterisk-Users] How could Asterisk help me on a Internet webcast speech!?

Denis Galvão - iSolve denis at isolve.com.br
Tue Mar 1 21:00:08 MST 2005

Hi All!

I have the folowing need:

We have a project in Brazil called Quinta Livre(Free Thursday) where we have
one speech about some Open Source project, every last thursday of every
month...

We want to make this presentation avaliable to more people, so we have to
"broadcast" this presentation for everybody that wants to watch it over the
Internet (in real time).

How could Asterisk help me on it!?

We could have some meetme accounts to give to the remote participants, so
they could make some questions alive.

Something else!?

What about video!? Is there anybody here that use it before!?

I will apreciate any kind of help.

Thanks.

Denis Galvão.