[Asterisk-Users] IAX+G729a

Altus Snyman altus at stormcorp.co.za
Tue Mar 1 23:03:02 MST 2005

Good day
We are going to add 6 channels of G729a to our asterisk server running
iax between them
I have a few question about the hole license thing.

In iax.conf do i allow g729 or g729a?What's the difference?

This license is for 2 servers,i.o.w 3 per server.How many calls does
this give us?
For example if server A calls server B does it uses 1 license,server A's
license, or does it use 2,1 for each server.

If all the licensed channels are used,how do I let it know to uses the
next available codec.Currently it give a error about running out of
codec!

Please help and Advice
Thanks
Altus