[Asterisk-Users] Flash and zap and # key

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 23:01:30 MST 2005

> I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen, but when I press the # key it
> seems to have the effect of flashing the hook, or at least letting me
> transfer.  I am using Zap hardware.
Do you hear a "transfer" voice prompt? Asterisk will intercept the #
key if told to do so in the Dial application. In STABLE this is
hard-coded I think.

show application dial will give the details of how T and t can be used
as options.

If your dial commands are not using T and t as options, I'm not sure
what is happening.