[Asterisk-Users] IAX DTMF Problem...

Mark Edwards mark.p.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 23:23:05 MST 2005

Hi.
 Probably been asked before, but my IAX provider assures me its not their
problem....
 I have a IAX connection to a peer providing a DID. I am dialing up my
number, seeing the DTMF tones come down the line, and the * IVR is just
ignoring them.
 IAX debug output is:
 Rx-Frame Retry[ No] -- OSeqno: 003 ISeqno: 003 Type: DTMF Subclass: 1
Timestamp: 02608ms SCall: 00016 DCall: 00003
[210.80.176.12:4569<http://210.80.176.12:4569>
]
Tx-Frame Retry[-01] -- OSeqno: 003 ISeqno: 004 Type: IAX Subclass: ACK
Timestamp: 02608ms SCall: 00003 DCall: 00016
[210.80.176.12:4569<http://210.80.176.12:4569>
]
 for a press of "1"
 I am assuming this is the DTMF inband problem, but I appear unable to
convince my provider.
 Can I work around this on * or do I have to go back to SIP?
 Mark

--
regards,

Mark P. Edwards