[Asterisk-Users] X100P connected as extensionto Panasonic616EASA-PHONE

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Thu Jun 30 19:52:52 MST 2005

Terry H. Gilsenan wrote:
<snip>

>Oh, and diplomacy does indeed have better results than rudeness (in most
>cases anyhow), but perhaps I am the exception?

Sorry, but I was following the lead of quite a few others on this list,
who consider rude the rule.
Check the archives for the last month and you will see.
Sorry to have fallen into the same trap as too many others.
As to this not being the Panasonic list, true enough, but those
unfamiliar with a specific item other than asterisk generally don't
comment on items the aren't familiar with.
And this list seems to not only cover Asterisk, but Cisco, Polycom,
Snom, firewalls, routers and just about everything else that could
possibly connected to Asterisk, and some that can't, though the list
police can be quick to yell that AAH, AMP and such addons don't belong here.

Enjoy

John Novack