[Asterisk-Users] X100P connected as extensionto Panasonic616EASA-PHONE

Terry H. Gilsenan thg at interoil.com
Thu Jun 30 17:20:17 MST 2005

True, I was unaware of that, but then this is the asterisk mailing list, not
the Panasonic PABX mailing list...

> not to mention
> failing to trim MANY list tag lines.

Ah, yes, now this I was guilty of, and I grovel before you in abject
humiliation at your scalding rebuke. Don't beat me Massa John sah, don't
beat me, please?

> If you follow the thread, he solved his first problem hours
> ago, which was the X100  causing the port to appear busy.

And... Yes, I see that now, however perhaps you are not aware that there are
quite a few timezones around the world, not just yours, and I happen to be
in +10, so as my email was downloading, I began to answer them, and it was
only after I answered that I saw the rest of the thread....

Oh, and diplomacy does indeed have better results than rudeness (in most
cases anyhow), but perhaps I am the exception?