[Asterisk-Users] X100P connectedas extensionto Panasonic616EASA-PHONE

Terry H. Gilsenan thg at interoil.com
Thu Jun 30 19:53:31 MST 2005

Ok, kewl.

> As to this not being the Panasonic list, true enough, but
> those unfamiliar with a specific item other than asterisk
> generally don't comment on items the aren't familiar with.

Ah yes, however if you look at me response it seems that I misunderstood the
question and didn't realise the relevence of the particular bit of kit.

> And this list seems to not only cover Asterisk, but Cisco,
> Polycom, Snom, firewalls, routers and just about everything
> else that could possibly connected to Asterisk, and some that
> can't, though the list police can be quick to yell that AAH,
> AMP and such addons don't belong here.

Yes, I have see the indifference shown by said list police towards the
various stuph, and at the same time I have noted the antipathy shown by same
to AAH. Its quite sad really. Sauce for the goose and all that, wot?

> Enjoy

Oh I do, I do! Fast, LOUD, and often....