[Asterisk-Users] Polycom SoundPoint 501 Problem

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Wed Jun 29 13:45:08 MST 2005

Need some more information about your setup.  If you go to the web interface
(IP of your phone on browser), and check out the "Lines" section, do you
have the correct Auth User ID, Address and Password set?  In the same
section, make sure that you are using the right SIP port of (usually) 5060
and the right address, as well as having a '1' in the REGISTER box.  See if
that is all correct.

Without more config information, its just a shot in the dark.

Chris Coulthurst
 <mailto:chris at shuksan.com> chris at shuksan.com