[Asterisk-Users] Setting Caller ID after Dial

Bryce Chidester bryce at rhinoequipment.com
Wed Jun 29 09:27:34 MST 2005

The CallerID that is seen by others on calls originating from your
PRI is set by your PRI provider; you have no control from Asterisk
about this as it gets overridden by the provider. You must contact
your carrier and ask them to set the CallerID for all PRI lines to
the desired name/number.

Regards,
Bryce Chidester
Rhino Equipment Corp.
bryce at rhinoequipment.com        SIP: 305 at rhinoequipment.zapto.org
+1 (480) 940-1826 x305                IAX:
guest at rhinoequipment.zapto.org/305