[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip is Bankrupt

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Jun 27 16:33:35 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 12:45 -0700, Wiley Siler wrote:
> Feel free to unsubscribe at your earliest convenience.
>
> I for one disagree with you completely.
>
> The only questions that occasionally go unanswered are those that were
> just asked, are written twenty times on the Wiki, or are intrinsicly
> stupid.
> And even those questions are often answered with redirection to the
> resource that documents them.  People on this list are helpful and
> genuinely interested in assisting their fellow users.

I agree with that last part and as proof I submit the bankrupt thread
which is actually several threads in one subject line.  There are MANY
offers to help someone host the asterisk daily news (aparently the
bankrupcy affected this), which I feel is related to the asterisk
community, but maybe I am whacky that way.  I also see a community
spirit with people offering advice to get money back and other related
things given the news.  If we did not have this community spirit in
helping people we wouldnt have offered such help.  And that is just
within 2 days in one thread (the very thread that spawned the 'people
dont help' comments).

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378