[Asterisk-Users] AGI "say number" but in french

David John Walsh davidjohnwalsh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:04:50 MST 2005

Hello,

does anyone know how to get the say number (say.c) agi "application"
to work in french [assuming that I have the French voice files]

I have looked in the code and about a 1/3 of the way thru there is :

/*--- ast_say_number_full: call language-specific functions */
/* Called from AGI */
int ast_say_number_full(struct ast_channel *chan, int num, char *ints,
char *language, char *options, int audiofd, int ctrlfd)
{
        if (!strcasecmp(language,"en") ) {      /* English syntax */
           return(ast_say_number_full_en(chan, num, ints, language,
audiofd, ctrlfd));
        } else if (!strcasecmp(language, "da") ) {      /* Danish syntax */
           return(ast_say_number_full_da(chan, num, ints, language,
options, audiofd, ctrlfd));
        } else if (!strcasecmp(language, "de") ) {      /* German syntax */
           return(ast_say_number_full_de(chan, num, ints, language,
options, audiofd, ctrlfd));
        } else if (!strcasecmp(language, "es") ||
!strcasecmp(language, "mx")) {        /* Spanish syntax */
           return(ast_say_number_full_es(chan, num, ints, language,
options, audiofd, ctrlfd));
        } else if (!strcasecmp(language, "fr") ) {      /* French syntax */

and then further on there is logic for french numbers.

does anyone know the syntax as looking on the code / google / wiki
gives me no ideas.

Thanks

David