[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip is Bankrupt

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Mon Jun 27 12:45:20 MST 2005

Feel free to unsubscribe at your earliest convenience.

I for one disagree with you completely.

The only questions that occasionally go unanswered are those that were
just asked, are written twenty times on the Wiki, or are intrinsicly
stupid.
And even those questions are often answered with redirection to the
resource that documents them.  People on this list are helpful and
genuinely interested in assisting their fellow users.

Feel free to hang at the Qmail list of that is what brings you joy.
That would have to be better than listening to you deride this list for
no reason other than you don't like today's topic.  If this list needed
the likes of you or the other netcop, then you opinion might matter.
Fortunately, it does not.

Cheers,
Wiley