[Asterisk-Users] Re: teliax [Was: LiveVoip is Bankrupt]

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Mon Jun 27 10:27:27 MST 2005

For outbound only, I have traditionally recommended VoipJet.  They just
recently has a spat of issues that seem to have resolved though.  I am
still using them via their east coast server and it seems to work quite
well again.  Cost is around 1.3 cents minute I believe.  Use IAX and
g711 for best quality to VoipJet.

Thanks,
Wiley