[Asterisk-Users] Re: teliax [Was: LiveVoip is Bankrupt]

r00t intrusiondetection at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 20:12:39 MST 2005

I'll second voipjet for outbound only. While many reported problems to
the list I silenty had no troubles at all. US and international
calling was fine. One day my account stopped working entirely, I
contacted support and recieved a reply in 20 minutes. I had triggered
a security switch of some sort,disabling my account. The issue was
resolved. Thats the best customer service I have recieved from any
operation thus far.