[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip is Bankrupt

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Sun Jun 26 13:42:07 MST 2005

If I recall recently LiveVoIP touted it 'merger' with a large
corporation (daddy BigBucks). I also remember that it was posted that it
was not in the best interest of LiveVoip to move forward on the merger.
In hind sight this is probably the result of the due-diligence done on
the larger corporation's side. Citing non-disclosure and other standard
agreements entered during transactions such as these it does not
surprise me that we (the customers) were not told about the writing on
the wall..

Alex