[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip is Bankrupt

Andres andres at telesip.net
Sun Jun 26 14:41:29 MST 2005

snacktime wrote:

>For those that paid by credit card, you can call your bank and get any
>amount they owe you refunded.  You are not a creditor as far as the
>bankruptcy is concerned, the acquring bank is.
>
>Chris

Hi Chris,

I am curious to know how this would work in this case.  Lets assume
someone purchased $100 worth of LiveVoip service using his Bank of
America Visa card (and did not get a chance to use the service).  So now
LiveVoip is bankrupt and lets assume the owners fled with the money they
made so the bank accounts are cleaned out.  If the person now calls Bank
of America to dispute the charge, then who loses the $100 in this case?
Visa, Bank of America, or the consumer?

--
Andres