[Asterisk-Users] WiFi IP Phones

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Thu Jun 16 04:06:50 MST 2005

Thank you very much for the explanation Terry.

I knnew some of this stuff (point 1 and 2) and this client is requesting IS
equip specifically so you couldn’t be more right.

Im dealing with this thru a 3rd party (the client is a client his).

Im just in charge of finding out the viability of using asterisk with IS
wifi phones if there are any.