[Asterisk-Users] Comedian Mail Voicemail Goto Function

Kevin Kiely Asterisk at gtcus.com
Tue Jun 14 19:58:53 MST 2005

A while back I used a Meridian Mail system that had a goto function to
go to a specific message in your inbox/folder.  I found this feature
useful as I tend to keep a fair amount of messages in my boxes and it's
helpful to advance to a more recent message like ( for example in the
advanced menu 3-4-5 goto 99#) will bring you to the last message or #99.
I was curious if anyone else had an interest in such a feature?