[Asterisk-Users] Calling on all Polycom Experts

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Wed Jun 15 02:55:58 MST 2005

>Could not load time from 0.0.0.0(0.0.0.0).

No dns server to resolve SNTP address

Other than that I don't see a problem. You need to look at the
logs/MAC-app.log for more clues.

What I find useful is to download a free XML editor and load the config file
into it, that will test for xml syntax errors you may not see by eye.
Also, take everything out except the following and build from there.

 <PHONE_CONFIG>
  <phone1>
   <reg reg.1.address="xxx"
	reg.1.auth.password="yyy"