[Asterisk-Users] VOIP-INFO

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Jun 11 03:27:09 MST 2005

> etc.  However, I missed the initial part of this thread.  Why is this an
> issue?  I went to voip-info.org today just to see what was going on

It is not really an issue at all. The thread started due to scheduled
maintenance of the server, which scared a lot of Asterisk users. The
wiki is safely managed and hosted by James H. Thompson and CommPartners.

As one of the initial contributors, I feel proud about the fact that the
wiki has grown into that level of the importance for the community :-)

/Olle

----
Astricon Europe, Madrid June 15-17 - where the Asterisk community meets
http://www.astricon.net/europe/  :: REGISTER TODAY!!!