[Asterisk-Users] VOIP-INFO

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sat Jun 11 03:04:33 MST 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 11:25 +0200, Michiel van Baak wrote:
> > I seriously doubt that sf.net has any DB access, so its only suitable if
> > the wiki is flat files or to temp host the cached pages until something
> > more perm can be done.
>
> sf.net has mysql running.
> Just send a mail when you registered a project and they will
> give you a servername/user/pass :)

That would solve the problem then, free bandwidth, free file storage for
images to make the interface all pretty and give people a warm fuzzy,
etc.  However, I missed the initial part of this thread.  Why is this an
issue?  I went to voip-info.org today just to see what was going on
(while writing a googleapi tool to pull all cached docs from a given
domain) and it was running and appears to be there.  Nothing on their
main page or in news saying that it would be going down.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378